Senior Manager / Manager / Officer – Information Security Office
• Formulate, maintain and execute enterprise-level information security and cybersecurity programs and to provide up-to-date technical advice on system security to management and personnel
• Define the security practices for enterprise and business applications using intelligence and threat-driven defense models
• Implement security practices for information systems and business operations and provide relevant recommendations
• Articulate system vulnerabilities and security issues affecting technology delivery to users and swiftly respond to any security incidents
• Support security-related audits and assessment
• Boost staff’s security awareness
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or other related fields
• Experienced in information security and cybersecurity
• Strong knowledge of security standards and industry best practices
• Good knowledge on security technology and tools, cloud security, DevSecOps, incident handling as well as security testing and assessments
• Ability to work independently and work under pressure
• Ability to work with internal teams and external parties in a proactive and professional manner
• Good command of languages (Cantonese, English and Mandarin)
Email CV to [email protected], stating present (if any) and expected salary.
Suitable candidate will be contacted for interview.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of two years.