Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst – Data Visualization
• Conduct data visualization, research, and analysis
• Use automated tools or development ETL programs to extract data from primary and secondary sources
• Using statistical tools such as SAS or Python to perform data analytic tasks, including but not limited to predictive statistical models, customer profiling, segmentation analysis, data analysis and mining, and data enhancement
• Extract and process data from data warehouses and other data marts to support data or analytic projects
• Assist in preparing regular and customized business insights reports to monitor business performance and identify areas for improvement
• Assist to prepare business proposal, project documents and product manuals
• Bachelor/ Master Degree with solid numerical and statistical knowledge and skills
• 1+ years of relevant working experience in ETL and MIS; Fresh graduate will also be considered
• Have passion for using data to identify business challenges and opportunities that drive significant improvements
• Enjoy working with big datasets
• Sound communication and written skills in Chinese and English
• Demonstrate self-motivation and a can-do attitude
• Technical knowledge in SAS, R, Python, Tableau and Qlik Sense is an advantage
Email CV to [email protected], stating present (if any) and expected salary.
Suitable candidate will be contacted for interview.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of two years.