Customer Service Officer – Fintech
• Handle telephone calls, email correspondence from customers in a professional manner
• Deliver quality counter services to customers to ensure customer satisfaction and foster good customer relationship
• Liaise with other departments to ensure timely resolution of customers’ requests / enquiries / complaints
• Complete requests with quality, data accuracy and compliance
• Assist in performing administrative duties
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in customer service or a customer centric role; Fresh graduates will also be considered
• Diploma holder or above
• Customer-focus with excellent telephone manner and good communication skills
• Self-motivated and pleasant personality
• Good team-spirit and problem-solving skills
• Fluency in Mandarin, good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
Email CV to [email protected], stating present (if any) and expected salary.
Suitable candidate will be contacted for interview.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of two years.