Senior Marketing Officer / Marketing Officer
• Maintain an extensive and thorough understanding of the market and emerging industry trends, and come up with feasible suggestions whenever possible, for the team to formulate business strategies
• Assist in proposals preparation and presentation materials according to department needs
• Perform administrative support to department and assist in formulating departmental budget and finance arrangement
• Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
• Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline
• 1-2 years’ working experiences or above is preferred; Fresh graduate will also be considered.
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
• A good team player with strong organizational skill and capable of working under pressure
• Energetic, Innovative with strong analytical ability
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Email CV to [email protected], stating present (if any) and expected salary.
Suitable candidate will be contacted for interview.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of two years.